Saturday 8 June 2013

Funk!

I'm in a funk.

I haven't been to the gym for 2 weeks...yes you heard me correctly for two. weeks.  Bahh!

The first week I missed because of appointments and just laziness and last week we took the week off because Beckham was sick, and got me sick.  So I don't have a lot of energy.  I'm still sick but regardless, I have to get back to the gym and get out of this funk!

It used to be part of my morning routine, I enjoyed going and working out.  But now to think of working that back into our routine, sounds depressing.  How can two weeks off make you not want to step foot back into the gym?

xo
A



2 comments:

  1. lets go for a LOOOONG WALK! - I need to get back into it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!!! I missed today...again. I'm embarrassed. My plan was to do a Jillian Michaels DVD one I put Beckham to bed, but I guess blogging sounded better...

    ReplyDelete